Schuberth - C3 Pro - Gloss White
Further discounts are unlikely on this item. Chat for deals on similar items.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Schuberth Helmets
C4 Pro, C4 Basic, C3 Pro, S2 Sport
|XS||52 - 53|
|S||54 - 55|
|M||56 - 57|
|L||58 - 59|
|XL||60 - 61|
|3XL||64 - 65|
|XS||53 - 54|
|S||55 - 56|
|M||57 - 58|
|L||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||63 - 64|
|3XL||65 - 66|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
- New: improved aerodynamics in the high-speed sector.
- New spoiler for improved aerodynamics for high speed riding>160 km/h; first flip-up ever also a good choice for sports rider. Directionally stable and no drifting- No buffeting.
- New: top aeroacoustics with only 82 dB (A)
- Extremely quiet flip-up helmet thanks to its integrated acoustic collar - 82 dB(A) at 100 km/h on a motorcycle without fairing Even quieter than C3 (84 dB(A)). Safety technology: the helmets reduced noise level means that the driver is more concentrated and alert.
- New: more comfortable inner lining
- New inner lining with a high quality material mixture made of Coolmax® and microfiber which imparts even more comfort on long term trips. All parts of the inner lining are removable and washable.
- New: neck band
- New abrasion-proofed materials, higher air outtake due to bigger mesh fabric, bigger reflective tapes
- New: multi volume ventilation:
- Optimized, 2-way-ventilation provides up to 9 litres of fresh air per second
- New: integrated antennas:
- 2 integrated antennas for a higher range (up to 700 metres) and optimized FM-Radio reception. Prepared for the Schuberth Rider Communication System SRC- SystemTM C3Pro - See recommended products section below
- Integrated sun visor:
- Easy to use thanks to the slide on the base of the helmet Can be lowered even further than its predecessor, the C3
- Weight 1570g including sun visor, antenna and acoustic collar
- Washable/Removable Coolmax Liner
- Microlock Fastener
- Anti Fog insert included in box
- Polycarbonate anti-scratch sunvisor