Shark Evojet - Vyda Mat SAK
Chat to us for an incredible discount on this item!
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Shark Helmets
|XS||53 - 54|
|S||55 - 56|
|M||57 - 58|
|L||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||62 - 63|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
Evojet: Urban mobility without sacrificing safety. This brand new model meets the expectations of urban and suburban users looking to benefit from a safety-first helmet with innovative design, combining the advantages of a jet, modular and integral models all at once. Thanks to its state-of-the-art concept of a chin guard built into the visor, users' trips are made in complete safety, whether the helmet is in the open or closed position, while enjoying a wide field of vision just like a jet helmet. The full-face Evojet helmet offers an optimal level of protection no matter where the impact points are located.
Structure and Safety:
- Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Micro lock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- New concept of a visor that fully incorporates the chin guard
- Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog visor
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches
- Dynamic anti-fog ventilation configuration
- AEGIS®-labeled MICROTECH lining fabric made from recycled fibres featuring antibacterial properties
- 'Easyfit' system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30 degrees centigrade max)
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
Aerodynamics and Ventilation:
- 2 air inlets
- 1 air extractors
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies.