Shark Race-R Pro - Blank White WHU
Chat with us for an even bigger discount on this item.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Shark Helmets
|XS||53 - 54|
|S||55 - 56|
|M||57 - 58|
|L||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||62 - 63|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
The racing helmet with over 200 podiums at world speed championships*.
Structure and Safety:
- Carbon/Aramid fiber composite shell
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Multi-density EPS
- Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses without visual distortion
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated visor
- Ergonomic visor grip
- Quick visor release system
- Bamboo-treated lining fabric
- 'Easyfit' system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Anti-fog mask
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30 degrees centigrade max)
Aerodynamics and Ventilation:
- Rear aerodynamic spoiler
- Optimized ventilation to improve racing performance
- 5 air inlets
- 7 air extractors
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
*In-house study conducted between 2012and 2018 on the Grand Prix Moto GP, Moto 2, Moto 3, WSBK and WSSP competition categories.