Shark Race-R Pro Carbon - Zarco Speedblock DBR
Live chat us for a possible additional discount on this item!
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Shark Helmets
|XS||53 - 54|
|S||55 - 56|
|M||57 - 58|
|L||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||62 - 63|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
The Race-R PRO Carbon RACING helmet showcases the new COVA (Carbon On View & and Aramid) structure, which reduces weight, resists abrasion and compression, while enhancing anti-delamination performance and shock absorption.
Developed to meet the demands required at the highest level of racing competition: lightness, stability, comfort, ventilation.
- Double blade spoiler to aid high speed aerodynamic force
- Optical class 1 visor with variable density (2.8mm around edges and 4.25mm in centre) which offering near perfect optical quality
- Patented 4 anchor point visor safety lock
- Magnetic chin strap
Structure and Safety:
- COVA (Carbon On View and Aramid) shell
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Red double -D ring strap made of anodized titanium
- Multi-density EPS
- Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses without visual distortion
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated visor
- Ergonomic visor grip
- Quick visor release system
- Bamboo-treated lining fabric
- 'Easyfit' system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- 'Dual-use' anti-fog breath guard
- Anti-fog mask
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30 degrees centigrade max)
Aerodynamics and Ventilation:
- Rear aerodynamic spoiler
- Optimized ventilation to improve racing performance
- 5 air inlets
- 7 air extractors
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- Carbon skin