Shark Spartan GT Carbon - Redding DRG
Chat with us for an even bigger discount on this item.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Shark Helmets
|XS||53 - 54|
|S||55 - 56|
|M||57 - 58|
|L||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||62 - 63|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
The new reference among GT Sport helmets
The SPARTAN GT, our brand-new fiber composite full-face helmet, features SHARK’s latest innovations and expertise acquired over the years.
The combination of fiber and carbon layers, associated with the Multi-Density EPS, offers the highest level of protection.
The SPARTAN GT has extended boundaries in terms of both safety and comfort, in the aim of satisfying expectations voiced by the most demanding racers.
Structure and Safety:
- Shell made of carbon fibers and multiaxial fiberglass
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- A double-D ring strap
- Multi-density EPS
- The 'Shark Emergency Removal System' to allow for quick release of the helmet interior in case of an emergency
- Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses and an anto-scratch treatment
- Pinlock Max Vision® included in the box
- New ergonomic visor locking system, complete with an airflow position
- 'Ultra soft' visor notching movement
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches
- Quick visor release system
- SANITIZED®-labeled ALVEOTECH lining fabric featuring antimicrobial properties
- '3D morpho' cheeks
- 'Easyfit' system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- 'Dual use' anti-fog breath guard
- Anti-fog mask
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30 degrees centigrade max)
Aerodynamics and Ventilation:
- Optimized ventilation to improve racing performance
- 2 air inlets
- 2 air extractors with an ON/OFF switch
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- Aerodynamically-shaped 'SHARK Skin' peak side fastenings favouring passive noise abatement
- Carbon skin
- Ventilation with a 'dark chrome' finish