Shoei Neotec 2 - Matt Black
Chat with us for an even bigger discount on this item.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Shoei Helmets
|XS||53 - 54|
|S||55 - 56|
|M||57 - 58|
|L||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||63 - 64|
|3XL||65 - 66|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
- Shell in AIM. Organic and multi-composite fibres in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
- EPS-liner system with two densities. Optimised protection through EPS elements with different shock absorbing levels
- Mist-retardant CNS-3 Pinlock-system. Fast and easy to change
- Stainless steel Micro Ratchet System. Easy to use and always perfectly adjusted
- 360° Pivot-Locking-System made from stainless steel. For safe locking of the face cover
- Double homologation P/J Homologated as jet- and integral- helmet
- QSV-1 sun visor DIN EN1836 approved
- 3 different outer shell constructions. For perfect fit and compact dimensions 1) XS-M, 2) L, 3) XL-XXL
- 3D centre pad, detachable and washable. For pleasant wearing comfort
- Cheek pads detachable and washable. For better care and individual adjustment
- Detachable and washable chinstrap cover. For ease of cleaning
- Ear pads. For noise reduction
- Prepared for SENA SRL communication system installation
- Multiple venting and extraction. For optimum ventilation performance
- Inlets at the upper head and chin areas. Provide maximum ventilation performance
- 2 Outlets at the rear .To extract warm air
- Dramatically Increased airflow. Through newly developed air intakes
- Integrated spoiler. For Optimised aero dynamical performance
- Integrated Vortex-Generator. Active noise cancelling
- Newly designed chin spoiler (Aero Deflector). Relaxed ride through less turbulences