Shoei X-Spirit 3 - Daijiro TC-1
Further discounts are unlikely on this item. Chat for deals on similar items.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Shoei Helmets
|XS||53 - 54|
|S||55 - 56|
|M||57 - 58|
|L||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||63 - 64|
|3XL||65 - 66|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
- ACU Gold Approved.
- Shell in AIM+. 6-ply shock absorbant fibre shell. Organic fibre, multi composite and high-performance fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbant shell with optimum rigidity. High strength and light weight. Optimal elasticity.
- Modular EPS liner system with multiple densities, optimized protection through EPS elements with different shock absorbing levels.
- E.Q.R.S System, (Emergency Quick Release System) for easy helmet removal in case of an accident
- Double-D ring, easy to use, always perfectly adjusted
- Mist-retardant CWR-F pinlock visor. 2-dimensional shape for easy application of tear-offs. Vortex generators for advanced aerodynamic performance.
- Double visor lock system.
- 4 Different outer shell sizes, for perfect fit and compact dimensions, 1) XS-S 2) M 3)L 4) XL-XXL
- 3-dimensional cheek-pads, for optimised fitting.
- Adjustable interiors. Polyurethane pads and tactile combi-fabrics. Soft and stable. Ultra wicking and quick dry.
- Detachable and washable cheek pads, chinstrap cover and centre pad, for pleasant wearing comfort, ease of cleaning and perfect fit
- New cheek vent system, active cooling even in the lower part of the helmet.
- 6 closable air inlets and 6 air outlets, optimum ventilation performance for sport-riding.
- Ducted air intake for powerful ventilation.
- Sophisticated aerodymanic system, to reduce drag and lift and avoid shaking.
- Rear stabiliser with equipped flaps, two sizes of flaps available for different conditions.
- Lower air spoiler, controlled airflow around the lower part of the helmet.