TCX S-Speed - Black
Chat with us for an even bigger discount on this item.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: TCX Boots
|Size (EU)||Size (UK)||Foot Length (CM)|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
UPPER: exclusive “soft touch” mat microfibre with micro-injected inserts; perforated front and rear area for a better comfort and flexibility
LINING: AIR TECH breathable
REINFORCEMENTS: T.C.S.(R) system with iron mesh air intakes, polyurethane heel guard, polyurethane shin plate, polyurethane shift pad integrated in the sole
SLIDERS: replaceable high-resistant polyurethane toe slider
CLOSURE: zip and Velcro(R) band
FOOTBED: anatomic and replaceable
MID SOLE: reinforced PP, differentiated thickness
SOLE: mono compound, ultra resistant sole with specific grip area
- Internal fastening system featuring long lasting laces joined to the boot lining. It ensures that the upper wraps the foot optimally, providing maximum fit precision and sensitivity while riding.
- Fasten Fit Control system works in synergy with the Precise Air Fit System to offer a superior comfort and adjustable fit according to the riders individual foot anatomy.
- Elastic band insert to allow an easy fastening of the zip closure.
- Use of a new last featuring a slimmer toe shape to reach the highest performance and sensibility while riding. Through this boot adjustment system the TCX(R) Centre for Research and Development has found the perfect solution for granting every rider excellent comfort as the system is able to adapt to any foot shape. The system comprises a physical air chamber made from antibacterial, antiallergenic polyurethane. A pump inserted in the top part of the boot allows you to vary the volume of the boot. The air chamber is divided into areas of differing thicknesses, designed to follow the shape of the instep and shinbone in the best possible way once inflated. Therefore, using this pump it is possible to gradually inflate the air chamber, adjusting pressure on the foot and therefore optimising the fit. Finally, a brass and steel air valve allows fine adjustment and full deflation of the air chamber to make it easier to pull the boot off when you have finished using it.
- The Torsion Control System(R) that the R-S2 EVO is fitted with is a development of the ankle protection concept patented by TCX(R). The development of the system aims to reduce the total weight of the boot, increase mechanical control of the ankle and leg movements and improve resistance in the event of impact. The design of the T.C.S.(R) system has a far more balanced appearance than in the past and uses a carbon fibre insert to increase the aesthetic impact and reduce weight at the same time. An upper joint also improves the flexibility of the boot, increasing the protection level for the calf and shinbone and, at the same time, ensuring greater protection and a more accurate control of the lateral and longitudinal movement of the ankle. The system is also equipped with an Ankle-impact slider and a new rear slider that allow the boot to slide more easily in the event of a fall onto asphalt. This reduces the risk of dangerous twisting. Both sliders are made from aluminum alloy that is highly resistant to wear and impact and have a titanium-colour finishing to better complement the line of the boot.
- The M.C.S.(R) system offers even greater design and functionality via a new side protection that prevents the fastening screw from wearing out. The system has been designed to prevent excessive bending upwards or downwards in the metatarsal area via the use of two pre-planned stopping points. The system is equipped with an aluminum alloy slider that is resistant wear and easily interchangeable due to a convenient system with protected screws.