Gearchange, Unit 3, Parkway Business Park, Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincs, United Kingdom, DN15 8XF
Mon-Sat: 9:15am - 5:30pm
Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm
UK: 01724 280888
We offer FREE DPD 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
All orders need to be sent to the card billing address, unless paying by PayPal or bank transfer
Please provide correct contact details as DPD will send a PIN code in order to accept your shipment, without this code DPD will not leave the parcel.
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use DPD for delivery. DPD will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
Payments for international orders can only be done via PayPal or bank transfer, any card payments made will be refunded and the order will not be shipped until alternative payment has been made.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
If you have a problem with your order, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund any delivery charges incurred when you placed the order.
Returning goods can be difficult and expensive, so let us take the cost and hassle out of returning any item for you with our easy return process. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and contact details.
If you decide to return an item to us yourself then please send to our address on the bottom of our website. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded or tracked delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, the item is faulty, or if we have recommended a size and product to you on our 'Live Chat' service then we will cover the cost of an exchange if our recommendations are wrong.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Drystar® Jacket offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready
• Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions
• Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for high levels of airflow
• Internal impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors
• Chest and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade)
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance
• Reflective details
• Upper chest zippered hand pockets work in tandem with the direct ventilation openings to ensure personalized levels of cooling airflow
• Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality
• Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances
• Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days
• Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
• Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customizable fit
• External zippered chest pockets and cargo pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage
• Shock cord on adjustment on inner bottom for an optimal fit
• Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.