Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Jacket - Ice Grey/Dark Grey
We are now at our lowest price on this product, we won't be able to go any lower unless you are considering buying multiple items.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Alpinestars Men's Textile Jackets
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Jacket - Ice Grey/Dark Grey (9037)
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Drystar® Jacket offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready
• Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions
• Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for high levels of airflow
• Internal impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors
• Chest and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade)
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance
• Reflective details
• Upper chest zippered hand pockets work in tandem with the direct ventilation openings to ensure personalized levels of cooling airflow
• Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality
• Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances
• Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days
• Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
• Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customizable fit
• External zippered chest pockets and cargo pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage
• Shock cord on adjustment on inner bottom for an optimal fit
• Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.