Gearchange, Unit 3, Parkway Business Park, Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincs, United Kingdom, DN15 8XF
Mon-Sat: 9:15am - 5:30pm
Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm
UK: 01724 280888
We offer FREE DPD 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
All orders need to be sent to the card billing address, unless paying by PayPal or bank transfer
Please provide correct contact details as DPD will send a PIN code in order to accept your shipment, without this code DPD will not leave the parcel.
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use DPD for delivery. DPD will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
Payments for international orders can only be done via PayPal or bank transfer, any card payments made will be refunded and the order will not be shipped until alternative payment has been made.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
If you have a problem with your order, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund any delivery charges incurred when you placed the order.
Returning goods can be difficult and expensive, so let us take the cost and hassle out of returning any item for you with our easy return process. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and contact details.
If you decide to return an item to us yourself then please send to our address on the bottom of our website. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded or tracked delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, the item is faulty, or if we have recommended a size and product to you on our 'Live Chat' service then we will cover the cost of an exchange if our recommendations are wrong.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Designed using Alpinestars Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Pant offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability. With added protec-tion in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes Drystar® Jacket.
• Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions
• Removable long thermal liner allows the pants to be adapted to suit the weather conditions.
• Efficient direct ventilation ports strategically positioned on thighs for high levels of airflow
• Pre-contoured leg construction with knee stretch panels insert for optimum riding comfort
• Tapered touring fit for enhanced comfort when riding
• Interior hip pad compartments. (Bio-Flex inserts available as an accessory upgrade)
• Removable and positional-adjustable knee protectors ensure superior protection against impacts
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance
• Integrated reflective details
• Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for an optimized fit
• Zippered air intakes for effective internal temperature control
• Cargo-style pockets for real-world practicality
• Adjustable, removable bib braces for an improved comfort fit while also ensuring the pants remain in position.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product - CE Category II PPE Regulation prEN17092 – A class and CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee with Bio-Flex hip protector compatibility (Bio-Flex hip protectors are available as an accessory upgrade)