Alpinestars AST-1 V2 Waterproof Pants - Black
Chat to us for an incredible discount on this item!
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Alpinestars Men's Textile Trousers
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
Alpinestars AST-1 V2 Waterproof Pants - Black (10)
An excellent all-weather textile pant with a fixed waterproof membrane and class-leading internal protection incorporated into its multi-panel chassis, the AST-1 v2 Waterproof pants are equipped with pre-curved legs and an articulated knee design for enhanced comfort and durability.
• Hips compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars Bio-Flex hip protectors
• Reflective details
• Hook and loop waist adjustments belt for a precise fit
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
• Premium YKK zippers for durability
• Multi-material main shell construction for the optimum blend of durability, protection and light weight
• Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors for protection against impacts
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit various leg lengths
• Fixed waterproof and breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance
• Ventilation opening for high levels of cooling airflow
• Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position
• Hand pockets for real-world practicality
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) prEN 17092 – A class
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors. (Bio-Flex hip protectors are available as an accessory upgrade)