Alpinestars Corozal V2 Drystar Glove - Black/Brown/Dark Grey
Further discounts are unlikely on this item. Chat for deals on similar items.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Alpinestars Gloves
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|S||17.8 - 20.3|
|M||20.3 - 21.6|
|L||21.6 - 22.9|
|XL||22.9 - 24.1|
|2XL||24.1 - 25.4|
|3XL||25.4 - 27.9|
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|XS||16.5 - 17.8|
|S||17.8 - 19|
|M||19 - 20.3|
|L||20.3 - 21.6|
|XL||21.6 - 22.9|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
Alpinestars Corozal V2 Drystar Glove - Black/Brown/Dark Grey (1086)
The Corozal v2 is a durable, multi-panel poly-fabric and leather short-cuff glove incorporating Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance membrane for excellent performance in the wet. This glove features class-leading safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector and EVA foam padding reinforcements.
- Durable softshell stretch poly-textile upper with goat leather palm and back hand panels for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort
- Constructed using Alpinestars’ Drystar® performance material technology, which incorporates a bonded layer construction to offer a reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike’s controls, high levels of durability and excellent windproofing performance
- Over-molded polymer hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protection against impact and abrasion
- Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability
- EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, fingers and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys
- Accordion stretch inserts for excellent lever control and dexterity
- Short cuff design with hook-and-loop cuff closure for easy entry. Cuff is designed to fit under sleeve jacket for comfort
- Available in international sizes S-3XL
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product - CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP