Alpinestars Denali Aerogel Drystar Gloves - Black
Chat to us for an incredible discount on this item!
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Alpinestars Gloves
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|S||17.8 - 20.3|
|M||20.3 - 21.6|
|L||21.6 - 22.9|
|XL||22.9 - 24.1|
|2XL||24.1 - 25.4|
|3XL||25.4 - 27.9|
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|XS||16.5 - 17.8|
|S||17.8 - 19|
|M||19 - 20.3|
|L||20.3 - 21.6|
|XL||21.6 - 22.9|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
Alpinestars Denali Aerogel Drystar Gloves - Black (10)
The Denali Aerogel Drystar® Glove delivers enhanced insulation performance thanks to its PrimaLoft® Gold Aerogel insulation panels that are strategically placed on all fingers, and this, combined with the engineered construction of the glove, ensures the rider’s hand stays warm, even in the coldest of environments.
- The Denali Aerogel Drystar® Glove is constructed from a precise mix of materials combining stretch polyester material, softshell and Ripstop panels, with ARshield strategic reinforcements for optimized comfort, protection and weather protection
- Wet weather waterproof performance is guaranteed by Alpinestars Drystar® performance membrane that is 100 per cent waterproof and breathable, and this membrane is attached precisely on the palm and fingers for enhanced sensitivity and dexterity with the bike’s controls
- Highest performance PrimaLoft® Gold Aerogel Insulation panels on fingers; PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Aerogel is the lightest solid material known to man and is composed of millions of air pockets that form a barrier, effectively blocking out the cold. PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Aerogel is proven to perform, even under pressure, and retains 97 per cent of its original thermal performance over time
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Aerogel inserts on fingers to provide high insulation against wind-chill
- Viscoelastic knuckle delivers high levels of flexibility and protection against impacts
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 1 KP
- Knuckle protection is provided by a molded viscoelastic impact protector that is highly flexible and soft for very high levels of comfort