Gearchange, Unit 3, Parkway Business Park, Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincs, United Kingdom, DN15 8XF
Mon-Sat: 9:15am - 5:30pm
Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm
UK: 01724 280888
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|S||17.8 - 20.3|
|M||20.3 - 21.6|
|L||21.6 - 22.9|
|XL||22.9 - 24.1|
|2XL||24.1 - 25.4|
|3XL||25.4 - 27.9|
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|XS||16.5 - 17.8|
|S||17.8 - 19|
|M||19 - 20.3|
|L||20.3 - 21.6|
|XL||21.6 - 22.9|
We offer FREE DPD 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
All orders need to be sent to the card billing address, unless paying by PayPal or bank transfer
Please provide correct contact details as DPD will send a PIN code in order to accept your shipment, without this code DPD will not leave the parcel.
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use DPD for delivery. DPD will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
Payments for international orders can only be done via PayPal or bank transfer, any card payments made will be refunded and the order will not be shipped until alternative payment has been made.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
If you have a problem with your order, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund any delivery charges incurred when you placed the order.
Returning goods can be difficult and expensive, so let us take the cost and hassle out of returning any item for you with our easy return process. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and contact details.
If you decide to return an item to us yourself then please send to our address on the bottom of our website. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded or tracked delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, the item is faulty, or if we have recommended a size and product to you on our 'Live Chat' service then we will cover the cost of an exchange if our recommendations are wrong.
Terms and Conditions apply.
With a highly durable and abrasion resistant leather main shell and subtly incorporated class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection, the GP Plus R v3 RIDEKNIT® Leather Jacket is designed for the optimum blend of safety and comfort. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air® 5, Alpinestars world leading electronic airbag safety system, this jacket is equipped with knitted technology fabric on the seam area for maximum stretchability, thus optimizing fit and comfort, while zippered air intakes provide crucial ventilation.
• Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding
• Knitted technology fabric on seam area for programmed stretchability, thus optimizing fit and comfort
• Hook and loop waist and cuff with semi-automatic zip for a secure closure
• Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort
• Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage
• Upper side vents for optimal airflow
• Coil main zipper for ease of use, even with gloved hands
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Reflective details
• Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required
• Knitted design leather jacket designed with a body mapped race fit and pre-curved sleeves and body for optimal riding performance
• Advanced inner comfort liner construction and assembly for optimized flexibility and ease of use, thereby maximizing the knit panels function for an unrivalled sensation of freedom when the jacket is on
• Engineered stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted
• Chassis constructed from premium bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance
• Large mesh panel on back of collar for optimized levels of airflow
• DFS Lite on shoulders for enhanced impact protection and abrasion resistance
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armour on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade)
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – AA class
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors