Alpinestars GP Plus R V3 Rideknit Leather Jacket Black/Red Flo
Chat with us for an even bigger discount on this item.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Alpinestars Gloves
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|S||17.8 - 20.3|
|M||20.3 - 21.6|
|L||21.6 - 22.9|
|XL||22.9 - 24.1|
|2XL||24.1 - 25.4|
|3XL||25.4 - 27.9|
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|XS||16.5 - 17.8|
|S||17.8 - 19|
|M||19 - 20.3|
|L||20.3 - 21.6|
|XL||21.6 - 22.9|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
Alpinestars GP Plus R V3 Rideknit Leather Jacket Black/Red Fluo (1030)
With a highly durable and abrasion resistant leather main shell and subtly incorporated class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection, the GP Plus R v3 RIDEKNIT® Leather Jacket is designed for the optimum blend of safety and comfort. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air® 5, Alpinestars world leading electronic airbag safety system, this jacket is equipped with knitted technology fabric on the seam area for maximum stretchability, thus optimizing fit and comfort, while zippered air intakes provide crucial ventilation.
• Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding
• Knitted technology fabric on seam area for programmed stretchability, thus optimizing fit and comfort
• Hook and loop waist and cuff with semi-automatic zip for a secure closure
• Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort
• Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage
• Upper side vents for optimal airflow
• Coil main zipper for ease of use, even with gloved hands
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Reflective details
• Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required
• Knitted design leather jacket designed with a body mapped race fit and pre-curved sleeves and body for optimal riding performance
• Advanced inner comfort liner construction and assembly for optimized flexibility and ease of use, thereby maximizing the knit panels function for an unrivalled sensation of freedom when the jacket is on
• Engineered stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted
• Chassis constructed from premium bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance
• Large mesh panel on back of collar for optimized levels of airflo
• DFS Lite on shoulders for enhanced impact protection and abrasion resistance
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade)
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – AA class
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors