Alpinestars GP Tech V2 Gloves - Black/White/Red Flo
Chat with us for an even bigger discount on this item.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Alpinestars Gloves
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|S||17.8 - 20.3|
|M||20.3 - 21.6|
|L||21.6 - 22.9|
|XL||22.9 - 24.1|
|2XL||24.1 - 25.4|
|3XL||25.4 - 27.9|
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|XS||16.5 - 17.8|
|S||17.8 - 19|
|M||19 - 20.3|
|L||20.3 - 21.6|
|XL||21.6 - 22.9|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
Alpinestars GP Tech V2 Gloves - Black/White/Red Fluo (1231)
A professional Racing glove engineered to deliver superior protection, the GP Tech v2 Glove guarantees enhanced control capabilities in the most demanding conditions thanks to its innovative seamless stretch back hand construction. There is also a stretch material built with Kevlar® stretch and leather backhand for optimal flexibility, freedom of movement, reduced fatigue and sensitivity and dexterity with the bike’s controls. Another standout feature is the innovative over-injected, ergonomic, dual density, knuckle for enhanced protection against repeated impacts.
• Minimal stitching increases comfort while reducing the risk of stitching failure in the event of mechanical stress.
• External finger seams combine the perfect blend of feel and flexibility.
• Unrivalled flexibility combined with precise and race-proven control.
• Stretch backhand panel for flexibility, freedom of movement, and dexterity with the bike’s controls.
• ARshield layers on the backhand, landing zone and fingertips for additional protection.
• Viscoelastic backhand /finger layer for protection against impacts.
• New Cuff DFS.
• Over injected fingertip sliders.
• Dual closure system.
• Palm slider.
• Side hand reinforcement.
• Alpinestars race finger bridge.
• Accordion flexion zones on control fingers.
• Kangaroo palm construction with stretch insert for additional abrasion resistance in a key zone.
• The seamless over-injected dual density knuckle cup delivers Level 2 impact protection in a compact component, while also being flexible and allowing unobtrusive hand movements.
• Innovative seamless, over-injected ergonomic knuckle for effective impact protection.
• The all-new ergonomically-shaped knuckle protector delivers total coverage for enhanced protection.
• The GP DFS cuff delivers impact protection and friction control in a dual density component that is lighter, smaller and ergonomically optimized for performance riding.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 2 KP.