Gearchange, Unit 3, Parkway Business Park, Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincs, United Kingdom, DN15 8XF
Mon-Sat: 9:15am - 5:30pm
Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm
UK: 01724 280888
We offer FREE DPD 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
All orders need to be sent to the card billing address, unless paying by PayPal or bank transfer
Please provide correct contact details as DPD will send a PIN code in order to accept your shipment, without this code DPD will not leave the parcel.
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use DPD for delivery. DPD will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
Payments for international orders can only be done via PayPal or bank transfer, any card payments made will be refunded and the order will not be shipped until alternative payment has been made.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
If you have a problem with your order, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund any delivery charges incurred when you placed the order.
Returning goods can be difficult and expensive, so let us take the cost and hassle out of returning any item for you with our easy return process. For more information please email us at email@example.com quoting your order number and contact details.
If you decide to return an item to us yourself then please send to our address on the bottom of our website. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded or tracked delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, the item is faulty, or if we have recommended a size and product to you on our 'Live Chat' service then we will cover the cost of an exchange if our recommendations are wrong.
Terms and Conditions apply.
A multi-season adventure touring jacket with an innovative technical outer jacket, the Halo Drystar® Jacket can be adapted to the weather conditions; the asymmetric front construction features a very wide vent panel, which combined with the large opening vent panel on the back, delivers optimum levels of airflow. This can be enhanced ever further, thanks to the removable sleeve shell which exposes the full mesh sleeves for unrivalled airflow in the warmest environments, while still delivering full protection against impacts. This jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, for complete upper body protection.
• Fully foldable full mesh front and back ventilation panel bridges efficiently distribute airflow, while the removable sleeve shell allows the jacket to be adapted to suit the weather conditions
• The packable, waterproof and breathable Drystar® rain jacket delivers guaranteed waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk, thus preventing any waterlogging, and can be worn inside the jacket or over the jacket for the ultimate in climate control, and can also be worn as a standalone jacket. The jacket can be stored in the back pocket or in the integrated pocket
• Hand pockets, lower pocket, front pocket and side cargo pockets for real-world practicality
• Mesh back pocket for easy, practical and quick use
• Integrated pocket allows the Drystar® liner to be folded back on itself
• Removable chest protector pocket for safe storage of valuables
• PU shoulder reinforcement for additional strength and durability
• Internal waist belt on main shell for an optimized fit
• Fluo yellow colour inserts on Drystar® liner
• Soft collar construction for enhanced rider comfort
• Stretch wrist for an optimized fit
• Multi-adjustment arms for a tailored fit
• Left and right removable sleeves are identified with a label for ease of use when connecting them back to the jacket
• Nucleon Flex Pro armour delivers optimal protection against impacts
• Featuring an engineered fit to deliver the highest level of active protection, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, for complete upper body protection
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified motorcycling garment – AA class (Class AA when sleeves are on; Class A without sleeves)