Gearchange, Unit 3, Parkway Business Park, Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincs, United Kingdom, DN15 8XF
Mon-Sat: 9:15am - 5:30pm
Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm
UK: 01724 280888
We offer FREE DPD 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
All orders need to be sent to the card billing address, unless paying by PayPal or bank transfer
Please provide correct contact details as DPD will send a PIN code in order to accept your shipment, without this code DPD will not leave the parcel.
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use DPD for delivery. DPD will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
Payments for international orders can only be done via PayPal or bank transfer, any card payments made will be refunded and the order will not be shipped until alternative payment has been made.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland
If you have a problem with your order, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund any delivery charges incurred when you placed the order.
If you would like to exchange your item to a different size or to something totally different then please call us on 01724 280888 and we can arrange an exchange at a subsidised price of £7 (normally £15) where we pick up the unwanted product and drop off at the same time the replacement item.
If you decide to return an item to us yourself then please send to our address on the bottom of our website. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded or tracked delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, the item is faulty, or if we have recommended a size and product to you on our 'Live Chat' service then we will cover the cost of an exchange if our recommendations are wrong.
Terms and Conditions apply.
A casually-styled softshell pant constructed with a waterproof membrane for superior wet weather protection, the Juggernaught Waterproof Pants are equipped with Nucleon Flex Plus knee armour for optimal impact protection. These pants are rider-friendly too, with thigh vents for optimized airflow and two pockets for real-world practicality; making them ideal for urban riding.
• Chassis constructed from a 3L soft shell with a waterproof membrane for enhanced wet weather protection.
• Stretch rib fabric on waist for an optimized fit.
• Alpinestars Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on knee (Alpinestars Level 1 Bio-Flex hip protectors available as an assessor upgrade).
• Calf volume adjuster to keep the armour securely in position.
• Elongated back for extended coverage in the riding position.
• YKK® zip and hidden snap button on front flap for secure closure.
• Elasticated waist and pull string adjuster for an optimized fit and performance.
• Elasticated ankle cuff for an optimized riding fit.
• Two zippered cargo pockets for safe and secure storage.
• Direct Ventilation opening on thigh for high levels of airflow.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class. CE Level 1 EN1621- 1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors (Bio-Flex hip protectors available as an accessory upgrade).