Alpinestars S-M5 Bond - White/Red Glossy (2032)
Chat with us for an even bigger discount on this item.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Alpinestars Helmets
|XS||53 - 54|
|S||55 - 56|
|M||57 - 58|
|L||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||63 - 64|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
S-M5 Bond - 8303422
The all-new SM5 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive study, development and testing. We scrutinized every possible aspect to engineer a helmet that is safe and thoughtfully designed to deliver optimal protection and comfort.
This lightweight helmet features a thermo-injected shell incorporating a special polymer blend enhanced by varying degrees of thickness that is engineered to deliver the optimal combination of impact protection and light weight, while the five density EPS liner ensures the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.
Other key design features include an engineered raised area with padding to effectively reduce the forces transmitted to the collarbone and a patented visor release system that ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts
- Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption
- Patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact
- Maximized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer exchange thanks to multi-air inlets and exhaust ports
- The visor has been designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow
- Side shell couple with soft EPS foam prevents damage to collarbone in the event of a crash
- Emergency release system and removable cheek pads permit the safe and easy removal of the cheek pads while the helmet is still on, while the 3D contoured foam ensures rider comfort
- Removable comfort liner with Silverplus® treated anti-bacterial fabrics for excellent moisture wicking, effectively drawing perspiration away from the skin
- Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable
- Hydration tube channels are integrated into the helmet’s cheek pads for convenience and performance.
- Soft textile chin strap is 26mm and is wider than certification requirements for optimal safety and rider comfort
- Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit
- A size Medium weighs 1260g (ECE) 1370g (DOT )
- The SM5 helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide