Alpinestars SP-8 V3 Gloves - Black/White/Bright Red (1304)
We are now at our lowest price on this product, we won't be able to go any lower unless you are considering buying multiple items.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Alpinestars Gloves
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|S||17.8 - 20.3|
|M||20.3 - 21.6|
|L||21.6 - 22.9|
|XL||22.9 - 24.1|
|2XL||24.1 - 25.4|
|3XL||25.4 - 27.9|
|Size||Hand Circumference (CM)|
|XS||16.5 - 17.8|
|S||17.8 - 19|
|M||19 - 20.3|
|L||20.3 - 21.6|
|XL||21.6 - 22.9|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the SP-8 V3 Leather Glove is constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather and synthetic leather material, and delivers high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
- New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort
- Premium, full-grain goat leather and synthetic leather material construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance
- Extended cuff for greater coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers an enhanced range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls
- Incorporates a premium quality synthetic suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide
- Perforated cuff and finger sidewalls for superior airflow and breathability
- Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure with an elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices
- Arshield reinforcement on the palm slider for superior abrasion resistance
- Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP