Gearchange, Unit 3, Parkway Business Park, Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincs, United Kingdom, DN15 8XF
Mon-Sat: 9:15am - 5:30pm
Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm
UK: 01724 280888
We offer FREE DPD 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
All orders need to be sent to the card billing address, unless paying by PayPal or bank transfer
Please provide correct contact details as DPD will send a PIN code in order to accept your shipment, without this code DPD will not leave the parcel.
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use DPD for delivery. DPD will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
Payments for international orders can only be done via PayPal or bank transfer, any card payments made will be refunded and the order will not be shipped until alternative payment has been made.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland
If you have a problem with your order, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund any delivery charges incurred when you placed the order.
If you would like to exchange your item to a different size or to something totally different then please call us on 01724 280888 and we can arrange an exchange at a subsidised price of £7 (normally £15) where we pick up the unwanted product and drop off at the same time the replacement item.
If you decide to return an item to us yourself then please send to our address on the bottom of our website. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded or tracked delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, the item is faulty, or if we have recommended a size and product to you on our 'Live Chat' service then we will cover the cost of an exchange if our recommendations are wrong.
Terms and Conditions apply.
The T-GP R v2 Waterproof Jacket is a versatile sport riding jacket with class-leading protection, inside and out, which incorporates reinforced poly-fabric zones on the torso for durability and abrasion resistance. With Alpinestars waterproof membrane, zippered air vents for controlled levels of internal cooling plus a removable thermal liner, the T-GP R v2 is fully equipped to deal with a wide range of riding conditions.
• 3D injected white reflective PU logo on the chest plus 3D injected PU logo on upper back.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Padded areas on sleeves front and rear for improved fit and comfort.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Front inner waterproof / document pocket for secure storage.
• Fixed waterproof membrane guaranteed weatherproofing.
• Removable thermal liner with insulated front flap for extended body coverage.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas.
• Accordion panels on back and elbow help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Stretch panel on cuff for comfort.
• Hook and loop strap on waist adjustment plus snap adjusters on chest and sleeves for improved riding fit.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Two zippered hand pockets for safe storage of small items.
• Printed logo detailing for unique look while reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• CLASS-LEADING PROTECTION
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 2 CE-certified BIO-Air shoulders and elbow protectors.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders.
• Garment is CE-certified.