Alpinestars T-GP R V2 Waterproof Jacket - Black/White (12)
Chat to us for an incredible discount on this item!
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Alpinestars Men's Textile Jackets
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
The T-GP R v2 Waterproof Jacket is a versatile sport riding jacket with class-leading protection, inside and out, which incorporates reinforced poly-fabric zones on the torso for durability and abrasion resistance. With Alpinestars waterproof membrane, zippered air vents for controlled levels of internal cooling plus a removable thermal liner, the T-GP R v2 is fully equipped to deal with a wide range of riding conditions.
• 3D injected white reflective PU logo on the chest plus 3D injected PU logo on upper back.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Padded areas on sleeves front and rear for improved fit and comfort.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Front inner waterproof / document pocket for secure storage.
• Fixed waterproof membrane guaranteed weatherproofing.
• Removable thermal liner with insulated front flap for extended body coverage.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas.
• Accordion panels on back and elbow help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Stretch panel on cuff for comfort.
• Hook and loop strap on waist adjustment plus snap adjusters on chest and sleeves for improved riding fit.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Two zippered hand pockets for safe storage of small items.
• Printed logo detailing for unique look while reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• CLASS-LEADING PROTECTION
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 2 CE-certified BIO-Air shoulders and elbow protectors.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders.
• Garment is CE-certified.