Gearchange, Unit 3, Parkway Business Park, Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincs, United Kingdom, DN15 8XF
Mon-Sat: 9:15am - 5:30pm
Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm
UK: 01724 280888
We offer FREE DPD 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
All orders need to be sent to the card billing address, unless paying by PayPal or bank transfer
Please provide correct contact details as DPD will send a PIN code in order to accept your shipment, without this code DPD will not leave the parcel.
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use DPD for delivery. DPD will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
Payments for international orders can only be done via PayPal or bank transfer, any card payments made will be refunded and the order will not be shipped until alternative payment has been made.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
If you have a problem with your order, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund any delivery charges incurred when you placed the order.
Returning goods can be difficult and expensive, so let us take the cost and hassle out of returning any item for you with our easy return process. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and contact details.
If you decide to return an item to us yourself then please send to our address on the bottom of our website. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded or tracked delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, the item is faulty, or if we have recommended a size and product to you on our 'Live Chat' service then we will cover the cost of an exchange if our recommendations are wrong.
Terms and Conditions apply.
The T-Jaws v3 Waterproof Jacket offers protection thanks to its strategically mapped abrasion-resistant main shell which incorporates class leading protective features. An advanced removable thermal liner and a mesh lining means you can wear this sport riding jacket in a wide range of conditions.
• Multi-fabric shell construction incorporating advanced poly-textile and large stretch panels for performance and comfort.
• GP Lite shoulder reinforcements for additional impact protection.
• Waterproof fixed membrane for all-weather protection and performance.
• Front inner waterproof pocket for safe and secure storage.
• Removable Primaloft thermal liner for warmth without bulk. Also very breathable, lightweight and packable.
• Strategically positioned zippered direct air intakes for optimized airflow throughout all layers when opened.
• High profile collar construction with 3D textured fabric comfort inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Volume adjustment on biceps and waist for an optimized performance fit.
• Extensive stretch material on inner sleeve, shoulder blade and ergonomic panel on chest for comfort, flexibility and a perfect fit.
• CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.