Arai Quantic - Face Grey
Chat with us for an incredible discount on this item.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Arai Helmets
|2XS||51 - 52|
|XS||53 - 54|
|S||55 - 56|
|M||57 - 58|
|L||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||63 - 64|
|3XL||65 - 66|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
As with every Arai, the Quantic is formed around protection, first and foremost. Manufactured by hand, the outer shell maintains core strength but with a substantial weight reduction. The smooth, round shape is a key Arai signature and primarily designed to ‘glance-off’ and spread impact forces.Using the aerodynamic and protective abilities of Arai’s full-race helmets and all the experience and know-how earned over millions of road kilometres, the new Quantic slips through the air neatly and efficiently, wrapping its wearer in a cocoon of luxury. It offers a fresh choice for riders that want the very best performance from a helmet – in terms of protection, comfort and ease of wear, day-in-day out – with zero compromise. For easy access on and off the Quantic features a 5mm flare around the base, while the VAS MAX vision visor comes with a Pinlock insert ready to use. The premium brushed nylon interior is removable and features Facial Contour System (FCS) and neck roll wire pocket. It also features Emergency Release System (ERS).
The Quantic model has been officially approved and certified according to the ECE R22-06 standard.
Helmet includes Max Vision clear visor and Pinlock as standard.
- Shell Construction: PB e-cLc (Peripherally Belted e-Complex Laminate Construction). The Quantic outer shell design outlines a stylish, organic shape and uses PB e-cLc for lightweight strength and, for the first time, built-in side ducts. The AR-mat has been substituted with a new material which makes it possible to reduce the weight, while maintaining strength. An extra layer of Super Fibre belting – instead of the Hyper Ridge found around the base of the Profile-V – maintains rigidity in a crucial area while offering flat sides for easy fitment of an intercom. Variable Axis System (VAS) lowers the visor mounting system and yields an average of an additional 24mm across both temple areas, to generate the ideal, smoother shape that increases the ability to glance-off energy. Like the Profile-V the Quantic’s shell flares out 5mm around the base, for easier on/off access,
- 3D Arai Logo Duct: Immediately noticeable, the new 3D Arai logo duct (made as thin as possible, just 3.5mm in depth) feeds two central 10mm intake ports. This is a first in an Arai, and entirely due to PB e-cLc’s strength and the shell construction. It also works very well at low speed and with an upright riding position; at just 50km/h it’s channelling an extra 40% airflow, at 120km/h 7%. It can also be opened, or closed, easily with summer or winter gloves, via a short-stroke lever placed at the top; if the rider can’t see the lever and the logo is in its normal place, the duct is open. The Arai logo duct is designed to breakaway in the event of an impact.
- Shell sizes: 3,
- Chin Strap: Double-D Fastening,
- Interior: Premium Brushed Nylon Liner Material. The interior and cheek pads are easily removed for cleaning or adjustment,
- Speaker Pockets: Build in communication systems are popular, but the problem is often that the room for a speaker is limited or just not present, causing unpleasant pressure points. The speaker pockets, offering room for mounting speakers without effecting comfort or fit. (Speaker not included).
- Pinlock: Pinlock Ready and Included as standard,
- Visor: Clear Scratch Resistant VAS Max Vision,
- Safety Approval: ACU Gold Approved,
- Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty.