Interphone Connect - Bluetooth Headset (Single Kit)
Chat with us for an even bigger discount on this item.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
Interphone Connect is designed to satisfy the motorcyclist who pays attention to the audio performance of his device.
IQAL technology, Interphone Quality Audio Lab, is designed to guarantee the highest quality sound in all driving conditions.
- Talk time: up to 15 hours
- Standby: 1000 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Direct function buttons (Quick Touch)
- User-friendly interface
- Smartphone App: compatible with iOS and Android. Allows intercom configuration and control directly from the Smartphone
- Anycom: allows communication with all Bluetooth® intercom devices by different brands, in full duplex mode
- Up to 100 m
- Speed dial: possibility to store one telephone number, with rapid redial via intercom command
- Voice call (depending on mobile phone model)
- Last number redial
- 88.0 MHz to 108 MHz receiver
- RDS function (adjusts to best frequency depending on area)
- 8 pre-set stations
- Automatic storage of first 8 most powerful stations
- Automatic radio mute for incoming calls
- Compatible with most major Bluetooth® navigation devices for motorcycles
- GPS voice instructions
- Compatible with most major smartphone navigation Apps
- Wireless MP3 music (A2DP/AVRCP) through Smartphone and MP3 player
- Song Sharing: music sharing between rider and passenger
- Firmware update-ready directly from PC (Windows and MacOs)
- Majority of helmets on the market
- All smartphones equipped with Bluetooth® technology
- GPS navigation devices with Bluetooth® technology and HFP profile
- Intercoms by other brands
- Earlier Interphone models
- Waterproof level: IP67
- Pre-recorded voice messages (with updatable multilingual packages)
- Directional wind-proof microphone
- NDVC - noise dependant volume control
- Dual volume adjustment mode - a) for jet and modular helmets - b) for full face helmets
- Chipset: low-energy high performance processor
- Bluetooth® version 4.2
- “Infinity” battery with record autonomy
- USB connecter charging cable microusb
- Connectors for microphone and speaker (MINI USB) and for charging, data and AUX (MICRO USB)
- Control unit rapid release system
- Double installation bracket for helmet (clip and adhesive)
- Internal audio unit with ultra-thin earpieces
- Boom microphone (jet and modular helmets) and adhesive pad microphone (full face helmets)
- Micro USB data and charging cable
- Weight: 55 g
- Length: 86.9 mm
- Height: 50.4 mm
- Depth: 22 mm
BUILT-IN FM RADIO
MP3 / MUSIC