Shark Evo-ES - Matt Black MAT KMA
Chat with us for an even bigger discount on this item.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Shark Helmets
|XS||53 - 54|
|S||55 - 56|
|M||57 - 58|
|L||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||62 - 63|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
The EVO-ES embodies all of SHARK’s expertise in the design of modular helmets for daily users seeking to enjoy optimal protection whether in the jet or integral position.
Structure and Safety:
- Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Micro lock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- VZ 150 model, anti-scratch visor
- The patented 'Auto-up/Auto-down' system allows automatically lifting the visor upon raising or lowering the chin guard
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches
- Quick visor release system
- 'BIRD EYES' lining fabric, black colour
- 'Easyfit' system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30 degrees centigrade max)
- Magnetic and retractable soundproof breath guard
- 'King size' available in certain specific colours*
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
Aerodynamics and Ventilation:
- 3 air inlets
- 2 air extractors
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies.
*King size: Available on KMA colour