Shark Race-R Pro GP - Lorenzo Winter Test DAR
Chat with us for an even bigger discount on this item.
Need help? With 20yrs experience, we have the answers. Just ask!
FREE Size Exchanges
Let us recommend your size/fit. If wrong, we pay for the exchange.
Size Guide: Shark Helmets
|XS||53 - 54|
|S||55 - 56|
|M||57 - 58|
|L||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||62 - 63|
Delivery / Shipping
We offer FREE Parcelforce 24-48hr delivery on all UK orders over £49.99. (N.B. More than 80% of all orders are shipped out the same day and delivered the next day)
*Scottish Highlands/Islands and Scilly Isles require a £10.00 surcharge, please contact us for more details.
At Gear Change, we use Parcelforce for delivery. Parcelforce will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window, notified by SMS/email, so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, the service allows you to watch the progress of the delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot.
If your country is not listed below please contact us for shipping rates.
We ship internationally to the countries listed below. The shipping rates include shipping insurance. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
We dispatch from our warehouse in the United Kingdom within a day of receiving an order and clearing the payment.
When you place your order, please ensure you include your telephone number (landline and mobile) if possible, as we need to pass this on to the shipping courier.
(Any duty and customs charges are the buyers responsibility)
|Republic of Ireland||£14.95|
The Race-R PRO GP is the latest version of the iconic RACE-R PRO model, flagship of SHARK's Racing line, which has been an integral part of over 200 victories at world speed championships. Built for the track, this high-end, widely recognizable version has been fitted with an aerodynamic spoiler designed specifically for racing. The high-performance aerodynamic profile,achieved through close collaboration between SHARK's Research & Development teams and our MotoGP racers, is the successful result of state-of-the-art testing based on CDF (Computational Fluid Dynamics) simulations.
- A shell built with a COVA (Carbon On View & Aramid) structure: lightweight, resistance to both abrasion and compression, effective at preventing delamination, shock absorption.
- Multi-density, EPS(Expanded Polystyrene) shell: optimal damping at each impact zone.
- Chin guard fitted with a removable, variable airflow anti-pollution filter.
- Dual-density, EPU (Expanded Polyurethane) chin guard: Material designed above all to absorb shocks reverberating around the chin guard.
- Ergonomic visor grip for improved handling and easy opening.
- High-strength visor comes with an Optical Class 1 rating and variable thickness (ranging from 4.2 mm to 2.8 mm) without introducing any visual distortion. Treated to prevent scratches and fogging. System installed to enable quick visor disassembly.
- Quick Spoiler Safety System: allows ejecting the spoiler in the event of a fall to limit the effects of secondary shocks and thereby guarantee the rider’s optimal safety.
- Aerodynamic spoiler: the Race-R Pro GP has been equipped with a spoiler designed to optimize aerodynamic performance when traveling at very high speed*.
* Extreme speed beyond the authorized legal limit: reserved for track trials.
Structure and Safety:
- COVA (Carbon On View and Aramid) shell
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Red double -D ring strap made of anodized titanium
- Multi-density EPS
- Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses without visual distortion
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated visor
- Ergonomic visor grip
- Quick visor release system
- Two-tone ALVEOTECH lining fabric offering the SANITIZED® label antimicrobial properties
- '3D morpho' cheeks
- 'Easyfit' system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- 'Dual-use' anti-fog breath guard
- Anti-fog mask
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30 degrees centigrade max)
Aerodynamics and Ventilation:
- Rear aerodynamic spoiler
- Optimized ventilation to improve racing performance
- 5 air inlets
- 7 air extractors
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- Visor mechanics and hardware with a coated finish and 'SHARK Racing Division' laser engraving
- Neck protection featuring a laser marking